Intramural Sports Official (Job Description)
If interested, please fill out our job application
Purpose: Officiate and score keep scheduled intramural sports contests and events on campus.
Reports to: Director of Intramurals & Club Sports and Graduate Assistant of Intramurals
- Available to work days, nights and weekends
- Available to work 5-20 hours a week
- Prefer applicants have some experience playing or participating in competitive sports
- No prior experience as a sports official necessary, training sessions will be offered
- Competitive Pay Rate: $9.00/hr.
- Work-study and Casual Applications Accepted
- Opportunity to Meet New and Exciting People
- Work in a Fun and Diverse Environment- Leadership Development
The perfect person for this job is someone who likes sports, is willing to learn, has great communication skills and works well with others.
Contact Joseph Sancio at email@example.com if you have any questions about the position.