Sign up and be part of the fun!
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on www.imleagues.com. Only Dodge Fitness Center Members are eligible to participate in Intramural activities.
**IMleagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties. You can also contact the Intramural department at 212-854-4002.
To create an IMLeagues account:
- Go to www.imleagues.com/Columbia/Registration
- Enter your information, use your school email if applicable
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page OR click on the “Columbia University” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
You can join the sport one of three ways:
1. Create a team (for team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
2. Join a team
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
- Accept a request from a captain to a team
- Find the team and captain name on division/league page and request to join
- Go to the captain’s playercard page, view his team, and request to join
3. Join as a Free Agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
When the system asks for your student ID please use your University Card Number (UCN) located on the back of your CUID.
Forfeit Deposit --
If a forfeit deposit is required, you must submit it to the Intramural office (Room 331 at Dodge Fitness Center) by the entry deadline. Teams will not be approved until the forfeit deposit is collected. There is a $50 deposit for team leagues, a $25 deposit for individual leagues and a $20 deposit for one-day tournaments. The deposit can be paid by check, cash, or credit card (only during office hours 10am-4pm). The deposit is fully refundable as long as the team or individual does not forfeit any games or matches and attends all required captains' meetings.
Captains' Meeting --
If a Captains' Meeting is scheduled, the captain must attend the meeting. If the captain cannot attend a captains' meeting, please send a teammate. It is mandatory for each team to have a representative at the meeting. If a team does not send a representative they will lose $25 of their forfeit deposit.
To Sign-up for Squash --
Go to the SquashOrbit website: http://www.squashorbit.com/ColumbiaU
If you are not already member of the SquashOrbit website, you can click "Join Group" in order to create a new account and be directly connected to the Columbia Intramural Group. Once you have joined the Group, you can then join the Ladder via this link: http://www.squashorbit.com/ColumbiaU/ladder/A
Once you've joined Columbia University Intramural Squash group, feel free to contact other members for a friendly game of squash. For more competitive play, you can also join the Columbia University Intramural Squash Ladder. Don't forget to enter your scores after each match, and play as often as possible to get to the top!